Thursday, February 5, 2009

it's all about me

200. My name is:KATRINE LEA "KHEEKAI" M. BUENDIA
199. I was born on:July 05, 1990
198. I am:waiting and thinking about someone
197. My cell phone company is: samsung
196. My eye color is:brown
195. My shoe size is:7.5 or 8
194. My ring size is:i don't know
192. My height is:5′3"
191. I am allergic to:carrots
190. I live :under the sea "spongebob" hehe..
189. The last book I read:twilight by stephanie mayer
188. My bedtime is:after 12am
187. One thing I know for sure about the opposite sex is:
they love BOOBIES and LOTSA girls..oh sensitive but doesn’t want to show it.
186. I am glad I’m me because:I’m happy with my life even if it’sfull of imperfctions.. and the friends that i’ve gained…soo awesome..
185. It sucks that I’m me because:there are times that i’m lazyyy.. and there are times that i am easily feeling down.
183. My dream date is:channing tatum and me by the beach..mewearing a white bikini andhim?….nothing,,,wahahah
182. My favorite day of the week is:monday to wednesday
181. My favorite color(s) is:pink, white, purple
180. My favorite fairy tale is:tarzan and ella enchanted
179. My favorite Holiday is:christmas!
178. My favourite sport is:swimming,basketball and volleyball
172. My most treasured POSSESION(S) is(are):my fone?..hehe
167. My skin’s reaction to the sun is:just blushing
165. Last time you were at the beach:mnth ago..and i’m cumin bck!
:::::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) BelieveIn:::::
139. God?:i do.
138. Aliens?MIB..cool..so yeah…haha
137. Heaven?:i do.
136. Hell?:i do.
131. Miracles?:i do.
130. The death penalty?:don’t..better for them to sufferslowy,killing them is like easiest wayout of their sin…
:::::Which is Better?:::::
129. Hugs or Kisses?:mwahhnessssss
128. Drunk or High:drunk drunk drunk
127. phone or online:dpnds wd whm i’m talkn to
126. Red heads or Black hair?:i don't know
125. Mohawk or Mullet?:mohawk..groovy!
123. summer or winter?:summer:(hvnt exprienced winter yet!!!hmp
121. chocolate or vanilla?:both "sarap pag combination!"
120. night or day?:Night.
:::::Here’s What I Think About:::::
115. Backstabbers?:live their own lives..stop hattin’
114. Parents?:love
113. Children?:i heard that they somehow take away worries..
112. Animals?:dog
110. School?:learned a lot of nonsense stuff..hahakidding(iloveschool)
109. Life?:gets better and bitter at times hehe
108. Bangs?:it’s cool
107. The name Bernard?:umm?? i don't know!
105. Alcohol?:no!
::::Last time I:::
101. Seen someone I haven’t seen in awhile?:dec.4,2008
100. Missed someone?:i always miss someone..missin someoneryt nw
97. Ate something?:pancakes nd ham
95. Tripped over something?:nuh
::::MISC::::
90. Who’s the ditziest person you know:donna?dunna..hehe
98. Who makes you laugh the most:paul the funy guy&riza da vil..haha
88. Who loves orange soda?me, i think!?!
87. Is it true?sure thing
86. One thing I’m mad about right now is?mad about my lifestyle& the weather…too hot ..isoooo boooring
83. The last movie I saw in thetheater was?tanging ina nyong lahat
82. The thing I don’t understand is:microbiology
80. The most unsatisfactory answerI’ve ever received:something with hehe..
79. The one thing I love about theopposite sex is?:they know how to have a great time
76. This summer was:wel it’s nt dne yet,mybe i’l hve more escpdes b4 it ends..
75. Something I will really miss whenI leave home is:my bed and family
74. The thing that I’m looking forwardto the most:finished my studies and be withmy special someone.. hehe
73. Tomorrow:il be on school and another adventure will happen.
71. Next Summer:i’l hve lotsa money and stil goinbeaching ofcourse! haha
67. My favorite place to shop is:uyangurin
56. My zodiac sign is:cancer
55. the first person I thought I was in love with was:my ex
54. Was it love?:ohhh nooo..
53. The one person who can’t hidethings from me:elaine
56. I wish?:i wish i could have 100 more wishes..
45. The worst sound in the world:hardcores
44. The person that makes me cry the most is:myself
43. Last time you cried:last tuesday (feb. 03, 2009)
42. Why?lips are sealed..
36. Favorite Drink:mango juice and sodas
33. My favorite piece of clothing is(are):skinny jeans,small shirts, flipflops
32. My favorite sport to play is: volleyball
28. The school I attended was:brokenshire college, ford academy of the arts
27. Last person I got mad at was:myslf again
26. My worst drinking experience was?:none
25. All-time best song:i swear
22. The all-time best movie is:white chicks
21. The all-time best feeling in theworld is:getting what u didn’t expect udeserve..oh being L.O.V.E.D.
19. The most annoying thing ever is:spoilers
18. The most annoying person you knowis:i won't say a word.heheheh
17. I lose all respect for people who:doesn’t consider others’ feelings
16. The movies I have cried at are:my sassy girl and windstruck
15. I have a scar from the time I:slipped beside the pool
14. The last time I skinned my kneeswas:when my bro was teachin me hw to ride a bike,
13. My hidden talent:don’t think i have one..hihih
11. The worst pain I was ever in:fuckin derma..
10. My favorite quote:bob ong's quotes! :)
9.Favourtie TV Show:are you smarter than a fifth grader?, singing bee and kimora "gawa ni ate Len! hehe
8. I love:minggling with my friendsss.
7. I hate:jerks&pretentious people
6. My life:is boring right now but wait til i geta job,,haha
5. My weakness is:a kiss?..haha pro kdding aside…ummrjction
4. What I look for in the opposite sex:nice shoes,nice height,humour,the i’msuplado look..haha
3. Who broke your heart?ummm.umm..
2. I filled out 200 questions because:i’m still waiting fr smeone and i’muber bored
1. the best thing that ever happened to me is:still searching... wink wink

No comments:

Post a Comment